Just a few NEW things......

Monday, September 29, 2014








So since I had a whole week off from work last week, I couldn't let the week pass by without doing just a little retail therapy.....
 
 


 
 
I found this cute scarf from MAURICES and I paid $16.00 for it.
I thought it was cute and different and I love the color. 
Pink is my favorite color.....
 









I found these shoes at CATO FASHIONS and I love them.
They are lace material and they have a suede heel.....
I paid $26.50 for these.
 
 









 
 
 
Yes, I know.....
Another Celine bag look a like!!
I found this bag at CATO FASHIONS as well and it cost only $29.50....
LOVE IT!!!
 





 
Loving this MICHAEL KORS clutch!
It was $79.00 and I received 20% off.  Great deal and I love the color!







I picked up a few beauty products from Walgreens while I was out...... 
~ Deepest Cherry by MAYBELLINE ~
~ Gel Eye Liner by MAYBELLINE ~







~ I love dark lips for the Fall and Winter ~
 



I decided that I needed a few more dresses to add to my collection!!!
 

 
Dress that I wore this past weekend
TARGET
$29.99 

 

 
Dress
JC PENNEY
$42.50 

 

 
I wore this dress to a wedding I attended this past weekend....
BELK
$89.00



 
Maxi Skirt
RUE 21
$10.00

 




OK, OK!!!
I can't help it....I have a shopping problem guys!!
 
And I LOVE IT!!!
LOL

 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design