Things I Love About Fall.......

Sunday, September 14, 2014




 
 
Hello All.....
 
I don't know if its just me or what, but the weather here has taken on a drastic turn here in North Carolina over the past week.  Its like September came in and Summer said Adios!!
The temperatures have been cooler and the air has been extra breezy here lately.... 
Signs that Fall is near!


So I wanted to share a few things that I love about Fall.  Fall is such a beautiful season and there are so many things I absolutely love about this time of the year. 
The weather, holidays and fashion are only a few.....
 
 
 
~~ Things I Love About Fall ~~
 


1.  The cool weather....
 
I love the fact that during the Fall, the temperature is "just right."  Not too hot and not too cold.  I love the leaves and the changing of the trees during this time of the year.  The scenery is so beautiful to me.  One of my favorite parts of the year.
 
 
 

   
 
2.  Football Season!
 
I don't know about you all, but this girl here is a FOOTBALL FAN!!  I am a Carolina Panthers fan and I am rooting for my team all the way to the Super Bowl this year!  Football is exciting and I love watching the games on Sunday with my husband and son.  Fun times!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
3.  Candles
 
I noticed that the Fall candles and fragrances are now out at Bath and Body Works.  I absolutely LOVE the candles from Bath and Body Works, they are my absolute favorite!  I love burning candles during the Fall and Winter and I definitely plan on visiting Bath and Body Works very soon to stock up for the Fall!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4.  Pumpkin Spice
 
Whether its coffee, dessert, or any type of flavoring...I am in love with Pumpkin spice!  Especially Pumpkin spice creamer for my coffee or a holiday Pumpkin spice coffee from Starbucks! 
Oh how I love it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

5.  Long Sleeves, Boots and Scarves
 
So its time to break out the long sleeves, boots and scarves!  I always love the Fall trends because of the warm colors and the different articles of clothing that you can layer.  I love to wear scarves and I cannot wait to play around with different styles and different ways to wear my scarves this year. 
I love Fall!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
6.  Birthday Season!!!
 
This time of the year is a very busy season for me and my family and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!  LOL
 
We have birthdays back to back beginning September 29th with my mom's birthday.  Then it's my sister's birthday on October 16th, then 2 days later it's my son's birthday on October 18th.  Then on November 2nd it's my niece's birthday and then the very next week it's my husband's birthday on November 11th!
 
WHEW!!!!
I hope I didn't forget anyone! LOL
 
 
 

 

7.  THANKSGIVING

 
I must say that Thanksgiving has become my favorite holiday of all time.  Spending time with family and eating good food is so special to me and I always look forward to this time of the year. 
 
My husband does the cooking on Thanksgiving day and he prepares a WONDERFUL meal.  It has become a family tradition for us.  I am truly thankful for my family and our times together.  Thanksgiving is just one day of the year that we all come together to laugh, have fun, enjoy one another and eat great food....
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are just a few of the things I love about Fall and I am growing more and more excited as the season draws near.  Not only is half of the year over, but we are one step closer to the end of the year, which means a new year is fastly approaching....
 
I don't know about you all, but it seems as though time is quickly flying by and life is so short.  I thank God for the four seasons ~ Summer, Spring, Winter and Fall.  I am truly thankful for and cherish every moment I spend here on earth and I enjoy every minute of it....
 
So tell me.....
What are some of the things that you love about Fall?
 
 
 
******************************
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty











**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

8 comments:

  1. I live in Southeastern Virginia and I think the fall weather has come early this year! Usually, it stays warm into October. I'm enjoying the cooler weather though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I am enjoying the cool weather too. I heard it was going to be a cold winter here this year....I guess we shall see.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Great post. I am not a fan of fall only because where I live we don't get to experience fall type weather. It usually jumps right into winter-like temperatures. I do, however, love to wear boots, sweaters and leather jackets which are associated with colder temperatures. I guess fall weather clothing is a perk of fall. You have a lot of celebrations coming up this fall. It will be busy as you indicated but also such fun to celebrate with those you love. I like so many of the clothing pieces in the sets you compiled here. I always enjoy reading your posts. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments Sharon! You are always supportive of my blog and I really appreciate your kind words. It is such encouragement. Stay warm this winter!!

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. amazing photos!!

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pretty lady! Have a great week and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. Too funny that you and I love the Fall for the same reasons! Yes, I agree Pumpkin Pie is the best!! :))
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos!!

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design