OOTD ~ Spring Fever!

Sunday, April 5, 2015



 
 


Top:  Express
Jeans:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Rue 21
Necklace:  Forever 21
Bracelets/Rings:  Charming Charlie
Clutch:  Maurices






 
 
 
Spring is my favorite season!  I love the fresh air, flowers, sunshine, and warm weather.  My birthday is also in the spring, so I always look forward to this time of the year!  Pastels, florals, sandals, and sundresses....Spring is in the air and I am definitely feeling the "Spring Fever!"








I am loving Charming Charlies and Maurices!  Their accessories are the best!




 
 
When I think of spring, I always think of pastel colors.  Soft pinks, peaches, baby blues, and lavender.  This top I purchased from Express reminds me of spring and I paired it with a peach colored necklace from Forever 21.  Color blocking is still trending this season, so I couldn't resist this top.  I love it because it screams spring!
 

 


 
 
These wedges from Rue 21 give me life!  I purchased these last season and I couldn't wait until it was time to break them out once again this spring.  I love everything about these wedges from the color to the design.  Hello spring!
 


 

 
 
 
How is the weather in your neck of the woods?  Tell me....Are you feeling the "Spring Fever" yet?
 


Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 
 

14 comments:

  1. spring is my favorite times of year as well. For so many of the same reasons, sunchine, my birthday, pastels, fedoras and shades. ohhh how i love it. I love the peplum

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! It is gorgeous and you look amazing honey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed the post!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! The top and necklace are amazing!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans fit you so well, and so is that top. I love the color and cute. You look great!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is sooooo gorgeous. It really suits you. I could never pull off a peplum top. This look is just.. urgh perfect :) I also love your make up as well, very springly-summery look. Great blog post love!

    xx Emma

    http://somethingwrittenx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you my friend! Thank you for the lovely comments. Take care!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. This outfit looks amazing on you! I particularly love the top :) very flattering and the colours are beautiful xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these colors, they remind me of spring. :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. really cute & classy look, perfect for spring!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design