Dailylook's LBD Spring Style Challenge

Sunday, April 26, 2015

 
 
Hello again my beautiful friends!!! Hope you all are enjoying the spring weather, as I sure have.  There's nothing like blossoming flowers and warm sunshine on a beautiful spring day... And what better way to bask in the warmth of the season than with a little spring fashion!  :)
 
I was inspired by DailyLook to participate in their LBD Spring Style Challenge, by choosing a little black dress from their Little Black Dress Collection to style and accessorize for the perfect spring look.  I will be attending several weddings this spring and summer, therefore I decided to create a look that would be perfect for a wedding - elegant and chic.....Wedding Chic!
 
 
 
Featuring
 
 
 
1430065576_dl-117654-black-v0 1430062564_l2ltywdlcy9wcm9kdwn0l3nob2vzl0rmlteyotexms1izwlnzs1wms5qcgc__h_sh200_mw130 1430062418_dl-126286-black-v0 1430062329_dl-135949-clear-v0 1430062226_dl-127473-gold-v0 Dl-127409-gold-v0 75033_stick
 
* I chose the DailyLook Plunge Neck Bodycon Dress because everything about this dress screams sophistication and elegance.  The V-Neck, the length, and the fact that this is a body con dress are all reasons why I would choose this dress for a wedding look.  Love it!
 
* I am in love with these Schutz Sleek Wrap Heels! The color goes great with the accessories I chose for this outfit and I absolutely LOVE the style of these heels!  I would wear these to a wedding in a heartbeat!
 
* The Ron White Vegan Leather Clutch is simple yet elegant, and goes great with this look.  I love carrying a small clutch to weddings, so convenient and fit for the occasion!
 
* I love to accessorize with jewelry!  I chose the Carolyn Colby Swarovski Crystal Ear Studs, House of Harlow 1960 Shakti Stack Ring, the Daily Look Layered Box Necklace, and the Clover and Crystal Watch to finish off the look.

 
I had so much fun putting together this look as I challenged my inner stylist! Be sure to visit DailyLook.com and check out their Little Black Dress Collection to find inspiration for your next spring look. Be stylish & have fun!  :)
 
 

Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 

6 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Bloglovin , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and yes, lets follow each other!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can actually attest to the fact that the food at Wedding location in Chicago was delicious because, unlike other hosts who I hear never get to eat a bite, there was a staff member by my side every so often kindly reminding me to eat! We received the best possible service here.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design