OOTD ~ MARSALA

Monday, January 19, 2015

 
 
 
 
PANTONE'S 2015 COLOR OF THE YEAR
~ MARSALA ~
 
 
 
 

 

 

Pantone has named Marsala as the 2015 color of the year!
Marsala can be described as a reddish amber, wine color that goes great with darker colors and warm skin tones.  I absolutely love wearing this color, especially in the Fall and Winter months.  This shade looks great on the lips and nails as well. 
 








 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 

Sweater:  Charlotte Russe
Belt/Accessories:  Maurices
Handbag:  Forever 21
Cami:  Forever 21
Leggings:  Rue 21
Boots:  Forever 21


Tell me what you guys think of the color ~ Marsala!  Do you think Pantone made a great pick by choosing this color for 2015?   Let me know your thoughts...I would love to hear from you!







Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

9 comments:

  1. I love how you put this outfit together...you look very chic! I think Pantone made a great choice...I really like the reddish earthy brown tone.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit! Love the accessories

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I love the colour.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that color really is great. I love that sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! love the cardigan

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit this is such a pretty color. I'm really glad that I am broke otherwise I think I would buy everything and go crazy lol. Love the cardigan on you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design