Ohhhh What a Saturday ~ Out & About!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
Orange Tank:  H&M
White Shorts:  Express
Wedges:  Target
Necklace:  Claire's
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Rocking my wedges from Target and my Michael Kors watch and handbag I purchased almost a year ago.  I have fallen in love with this watch!
 



So my sister and I decided to take a road trip to visit our Grandmother in Virginia on Saturday.  Virginia is about a 2 1/2 hour drive away, and whenever me and my sister get together, there is always an adventure!


Too cool for this.....
 

My sister getting her grown and sexy on.....
 

Silly Sisters!
 
 
 



 
 
After about an hour or so into our drive to Virginia, we made a stop....Now you know a road trip just wouldn't be right without a pit stop at the mall!  Sephora was doing a special promo for Benefit on Saturday and Sunday. Any purchase of $35 and higher on any Benefit products, and receive a free make-up bag. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I was able to find a couple things that came up to $35 dollars and some change, so I received the cute little make-up bag!
 
 
 
 

I heard this mascara was amazing!  I will try it out and let you know what I think.....
 


 
 
Look a SALE at Forever 21!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

  

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
Of course I decided to get these pieces and my sister purchased the items she chose also. 
Yes, they worked out just fine!  THANK YOU Forever 21!!!
 
******************************
 
And we FINALLY made it to Grandmas in Virginia!!
 
 
 
 Who said Grandmas can't take selfies??
 
 
Grandma is 90 years old guys!!  Amazing woman ~ God Bless her!!
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog beautiful ladies and to any gentleman as well!!  I hope you all have a wonderful and exciting week!
 
If you enjoy reading my posts, please follow my blog on Google +, Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 


 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty








Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 

9 comments:

  1. An easy, no fuss outfit is perfect for a road trip. You are fortunate to live near your sister.

    The floral shorts were super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda. I like the floral shorts also, can't wait to wear them!

      Delete
  2. The color of your tank top is really cute. Great beauty haul. You look like you had a great time.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have fun! I barely ever go anywhere so it was good to get away for the day....
      :)))

      Thanks for always commenting and supporting my blog. I appreciate you!!

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, you look gorgeous here - love all the outfits!! I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Thanks for sharing your blog, I will definitely check it out. I love reading blogs and connecting with other bloggers! :)))
      Take Care

      Delete
  5. Love the bight top and white shorts for the summer!! Great post!! :)

    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind comments!! I will definitely check out your blog and follow! Great hearing from you :))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design