Addiction Alert!! ~~ Chictopia.com

Thursday, July 17, 2014

 
 
 
 


 
 Hi Guys!!  Can we shout ~ "The Weekend is Almost Here BABY!!!!!!"
 
So I really need to hear from you all on this and get your opinion....
I've heard a lot about Chictopia.com on the web and I recently joined the community.  It seems like a great place for fashionistas to gather and communicate, and to share common interests and looks.  It also seems like a great platform for bloggers to gain exposure.  Of course, I am a new blogger and I am always looking for ways to interact with others and become more involved.  Chictopia.com seems quite interesting and fun to say the least!  Since I have been a member, I have been addicted to this site.  There is sooo much to see and so many different fashion lovers to interact with.  I absolutely love it!
 
Are any of you a member of Chictopia.com and if so, what are your views on the community?  Are you guys as addicted as I am and has it helped your blog gain exposure? 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Let me know your thoughts and views on this website/community?  I am curious to see if any of you are involved and what you think? 
 
 Please follow me "humblebeauty29" if you are a member of Chictopia.com and I will follow back.  Also, if you are a member and you have the Chictopia badge on your blog, please let me know how you were able to get this badge posted on your blog!  I have been trying to add this gadget for days now and I keep getting an error message....Please HELP if you can!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend my "Beautiful Ones" and I will check back with you guys next week with more oh so fashionable posts!!
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi T. Keels!
    Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds very interesting! I will check out this platform! :)

    http://lifeshowroom.blogspot.mx/2014/07/the-return-of-trend-letters-print.html#.U8lM0Pl_tIk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design