Throwback Thursday ~ AS IF!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2014



 
 
 
 


What's up guys!  I don't know about you all, but I am ready for the weekend, Yes Indeed!!  And these weeks are flying by too fast.  We're already into the second week of July and before you know it our Summer will be gone, and I'm gonna enjoy this sun while it lasts!
 
So who remembers this movie ~ Clueless!  OMGEEEEE, guys this is one of my all time favorites and I remember I was a teenager when this movie came out.  This movie has humor, fashion, style, and even a unique lesson at the end if I might add.....Alicia Silverstone was too funny in this movie and she played the character "Cher" very well.  The role fit her perfectly.  And do you remember her closet? OMG guys!  Closet was an understatement.  LOL..




 
 

 
 
 
So this movie came out back in the late 90s, so check out the style ~ the huge cell phones, the colors, the make-up and hair....How much of a difference is there from then and now when it comes to fashion and style?  Its obvious that styles come and go, but trends from the 90s have definitely made their way back into current day with color blocking, crop tops, and high waisted pants only to name a few......
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 No Tweeting or Instagramming here?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed and until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty





**All pictures credited to Google Images**

Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I absolutely love this post, Clueless is just the best - the style is amazing!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I love your blog!! And thank you for your support and the follow on GFC! :))

      Delete
  2. Love this post, i'm also a huge fan of "Clueless", definitely is a inspiration for fashion nowadays. Check the post i wrote about the fashion in "Clueless" the tv serie. :)

    http://lifeshowroom.blogspot.mx/2014/07/5-summer-trends-you-can-find-on-clueless.html#.U77a3vl_tIk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! Yes I will definitely check out your blog! Thanks for sharing!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design