Summer Splurgin ~~ Did Someone Say SALE!!!!!!

Sunday, July 6, 2014




 
 
 
Hi Guys!  Hope you all had a great holiday weekend full of good food and summer fun!! 
 
So I made a quick stop at EXPRESS the other day just to see what they had going on for the summer and I saw the magic word....SALE!!  I'm talking 50-70% off of items, plus a huge clearance rack full of summer gear!  Well, I was strong.....I had my mind set that I was going in there for a pair of white shorts and that was it!  I also had coupons that I received in the mail, so I went into this store with my mind set on one goal guys!  White shorts and white shorts only!!  :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well......I did find a pair of white shorts, and a nice pair of orchid colored shorts as well!  These were on SALE marked down several times.  You know EXPRESS can be a little on the pricey side (pricey for my budget at least, I'm speaking for myself here) so these shorts were once $49.90, marked down to $39.99, then to $29.99, plus there was another reduction at the register, so the final price I paid for these were $19.99 each!  So I had to get two pair, come on....LOL
 

 
 
 
I also picked up this nice black bag from EXPRESS, which unfortunately was not on SALE, but I needed another everyday black bag, so I grabbed it.  It was $59.90 and its great for a regular everyday handbag, black goes with everything.  It also has a lot of space inside, so I am happy with this purchase, whether it was on SALE or not!  :)
 
 
 

 

 
 
 Lastly, I made a purchase on Amazon.com a few days ago and I finally received it in the mail. I really wanted a light color handbag, like a white or beige color and I ran across this bag below.  I was so excited to order it because this bag reminds me of the Celine bag.  I did a post on the lovely Celine bag a week or so ago and I have the link below in case you missed it....
 
 
I love Celine bags so much, but of course my budget cannot fit a bag that costs thousands of dollars, so when I saw this bag, I immediately thought ~ this looks kind of like a Celine bag!  Of course it is no where near being a Celine bag, and I wish the size were a little bit larger, but I love the look/style and the color is what I was going for.  I especially like the pop of color added around the front handle.  It almost looks as though the handle is wrapped in a scarf like material.  This bag is also 100% Genuine Leather and it sold for $99.00.  I'm in love!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed! 
As always, please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button & Follow me on Bloglovin as well!  :-)
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like someone took advantage of the great holiday sales. Isn't it hard to resist? I'm with you regarding Celine. I adore their designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the holiday sales are hard to resist! But I was good this time! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the white bag too! I received a lot of compliments on it when I wore it the other day.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Helen!! Yes, I will definitely check out your blog and comment! I love meeting new fellow fashionistas! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I love these bags by the way, what a bargain!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design