BeautyCon Los Angeles!!! Beauty Guru Heaven......

Thursday, July 31, 2014





 
 
 
For all my Fashion and Beauty gurus out there....
 
 
ITS BEAUTYCON TIME!!!
 
 
Yes!!  BeautyCon is coming to Los Angeles Saturday August 16th 2014 and this event looks super exciting for anyone who is into fashion, style and anything beauty related...
 
So for those of you who are wondering ~ What is BeautyCon?  Well, below is a statement from their website that pretty much sums it up!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"A fashion and beauty summit for the internet's most influential and everyone who's obsessed with them!"

 
BeautyCon is a fashion and beauty summit for the internet's most influential beauty and fashion icons and their ever-growing number of fans. BeautyCon has already taken over LA and London in the past two years, and this year they brought all the fun to New York! 
 
Hundreds of content creators and celebs will come together to network, mingle, talk industry news, discuss the future of online media, and participate in panel discussions and Q&A's. Thousands will attend BeautyCon LA and be able to participate in interactive presentations, watch performances, create content, shop, play games, learn about new products, and above all, be able to interact with some of the internet's most popular beauty icons! 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
I have never been to BeautyCon, but this event looks super fun and full of excitement!  Have any of you ever attended this event?  If so, what are your thoughts? 
 




 
 

 
 
Unfortunately I will not be attending this event this year....Sad face....
But I definitely plan on attending BeautyCon within the next year or so ~ either NYC or LA! 
Let me know if you will be attending BeautyCon this year and tell me about your experience.  I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 For more information and to get tickets, visit:
 www.beautycon.com
 
 


 
 Enjoy your weekend Beauties!

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






** All images credited to www.beautycon.com **



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to go one day! Lovely post. Would you maybe like to follow each other ? I'd love to keep in touch!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Looks so much fun! :)

    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post…I may attend!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - oooh this event looks amazing!

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could attend this but I love on the other side of the world.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design