~~ A Love For Florals ~~

Sunday, August 3, 2014





 

WHAT'S UP Beautiful People!! 
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
 
I was sooo excited to finally see some sun for once in almost a week here in North Carolina....It's been raining like cats and dogs around here and I haven't been able to photograph like I want to.  So when the sun finally came out today, I took full advantage of this nice weather! 
 
I wanted to take a few pictures of this nice dress I recently purchased from Forever 21.  There's just something about florals that I absolutely LOVE...Whether it be Summer, Spring, Winter or Fall, I will always find a way to incorporate florals into my wardrobe. 


 
 
Dress:  Forever 21
Sandals:  Target
Necklace:  Forever 21
Bracelets:  Forever 21
Headband:  Rue 21
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This dress is super comfy and can be worn to church, Sunday brunch, a wedding, or even to work as a business casual look.  I chose to wear sandals with this dress for a comfortable casual look. 
When it comes to the floral trend, this is a trend that I will never grow tired of.
I simply have a love for florals...... 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Have a great week guys!!
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29 
 


 
 

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful dress. It looks so fantasy like. You should do another photo shoot with that dress on in a garden. You would look like a fairy.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo romantic outfit!

    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! Love your hair!
    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your headband. It looks gorgeous with your hair Thanks for sharing this post here & would you like to follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin?
    Lemme know & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.. Bumped into your blog searching something.
    You have an amazing blog. Keep up the good work.
    Interested in mutual following of the blogs through GFC..?
    Hoping a positive response.
    Thanks.
    Get..Set..Blush.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear this well. You look very cool in this 60s hippie inspired ensemble.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design