~~ Attitude of Gratitude ~~

Friday, August 8, 2014





 
 
 
Hello Beautiful people.....HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I had to take some take to myself last week and reflect.  I had to re-think, re-plan, and re-group on all levels of my life.  I am so happy I decided to take some time to do this because I really needed a fresh start and a fresh outlook on things. 
 
I heard once that you cannot make room for anything new in your life until you have learned to be grateful for what you already have.  I found this statement to be so powerful and I decided to take time to reflect on the things in my life that I am truly grateful for.  So I made a list.  A list of 100 things I am grateful for.....
 
 
Below are the Top Ten Things on my list that I am Grateful For:
 
1.  God/Jesus Christ
2.  Life
3. Family near and distant
4.  Health
5.  Job
6.  Money
7.  Home
8.  Car
9.  My blog and followers
10.  Love
  
 
 

 
 
 
I thought a lot about my family as I was writing down the things I am grateful for.  I realized that I am so blessed to have loved ones in my life to spend birthdays, holidays, good and bad times together.  I am blessed to still have both of my grandmothers alive and doing well.  I try to spend as much time with my grandmothers as possible.  In life, its the little things that matter the most.
 
 
My husband, son, mother and I
 

My grandmother and I
 

Me, my dad and sister
 

My son, mother and grandmother
 

My mother and I
 

My sister and I
 
 
 
 
 
Fashion and beauty is fun and what I absolutely love.  At the end of the day, trends change and beauty fades, but family and love is FOREVER......
 
 
 


 
Have a WONDERFUL AND FABULOUS weekend my friends!!
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

6 comments:

  1. That was good advice. Writing it down helps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Reading this post made me smile so so much. I love this post, really inspiring :) You are right, family is what matters. And might I add that you look absolutely gorgeous in the pics, you have such a gorgeous family.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie :) Great post!

    xx Emma

    http://emmasrisawat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is so important! :)
    Loved this post
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post because i have a list of daily gratitude, it works like magic.
    Thanks for stopping by, I am now following you on google plus, bloglovin, and instagram.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the hustle bustle of life, we tend to forget to atop by and reflect and be thankful. I'm glad you realized this :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design