~~ The Look of a Candy Striper ~~

Sunday, August 17, 2014









Hello again my friends!!  Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!
I wanted to share a dress with you all that I purchased from H&M!  This dress reminds me of a candy striper and I call it my candy striper dress!  LOL
 
For those of you who may not be familiar with the term "candy striper" then let me give you a little background....A hospital volunteer is sometimes nicknamed a "candy striper." This name is derived from the red-and-white striped outfits that female volunteers traditionally wore in the United States which resembles candy canes.  The name and uniform are used less frequently now.
 

 
 


 

 



 
Dress:  H&M
Sandals:  Rue 21
Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs
Belt:  EXPRESS
Cardigan:  Target
Sunglasses:  Rue 21
Tennis Shoes:  Shoe Dept
 
 




 
 
Here I threw on some tennis shoes, added some sunglasses and wrapped a white cardigan around my neck for a more sporty casual look!
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed and have a GREAT week!!
 
 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 

 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. It is a cute dress. I like your sandals in the first look. The second look is so adorable.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty and you look gorgeous (love both looks). I've never heard the "candy striper" term. Thanks for sharing!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in this outfit and love your dress! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design