~~ Sweet Aroma From Bath & Body Works ~~

Monday, August 11, 2014



 



Hi Everyone!! 
So the rain has once again returned here in the south...ugh....I wasn't able to take any photos this week, so I'm a little bummed about that.  So if you are a fellow blogger, please let me know what do you do when the weather is consistently bad and you are not able to photograph outside.  Just what do you do?? 
 
Well, what I can say is that the rain did NOT stop me from finding a good ole down south kind of SALE!!
 
I received some coupons in the mail the other day from Bath & Body Works introducing their New Artisan Fragrances....
 
 
Lemon Pomegranate Cream
 
 
 Apple Blossom Lavender
 
 
Peach & Honey Almond

 
 
I received a coupon for 20% off the entire purchase along with a free signature collection travel size item.  Of course I made a quick stop at Bath & Body Works...and I do emphasize the word "QUICK."  I tested out these new fragrances and I must say, I absolutely love the smell of all three of these.  I love fresh scents that remind me of Spring and Summer and these scents do just that.  I also love fruity/sweet scents and these new fragrances do remind me of Spring and Summer along with that sweet aroma. 
 
 
 

 
 
My favorite of the three was the Lemon Pomegranate Cream!  I am not that good at describing scents, but the best way to describe this scent would be to compare it to the smell of one of those ice cream orange creamcicles.  It has a sweet citrus smell and I absolutely love it.  My description of this fragrance just doesn't do it justice.  If you are a lover of sweet scents and lemon, then you will love this fragrance and you MUST smell it for yourself!  Trust me, you will LOVE IT!!
 
In addition to the 20% off coupon I had, Bath & Body Works was having a SALE ~ Buy 3 get 3 Free or Buy 2 get 1 Free.  I decided to get the Lemon Pomegranate Cream body lotion and body spray.  I also picked up the Apple Blossom & Lavender body lotion to complete my Buy 2 get 1 Free deal....My entire purchase was only a little over $20 bucks.  Sweet!!
 

 

 

 
 
I also received a free signature collection travel size item with one of my coupons and I chose Country Chic!  I don't know if its the fragrance or the actual name that drew me to this one, but I love it.  Kind of reminds me of myself, a country gal from the south! 
 
If you guys get a chance, definitely check out Bath & Body Works and their new fragrances.  I'm not sure how long the SALE will be going on, but as you know, Bath & Body Works is always having some sort of SALE so you don't want to miss out!  Trust me, these new Artisan fragrances are amazing!  Let me know if any of you have tried out any of these and let me know your thoughts.  Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite stores and I love everything from their body creams, to the body sprays and the candles....
 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
 
 
 
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and take care......
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29



2 comments:

  1. they look like they smell delicious.

    www.smartshoppingandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases!
    I'm following your blog, hope you'll follow back x Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design