FINALLY!!! A Product For Me ~ Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

Wednesday, August 6, 2014





 
 
Hello Guys!!  Is it Friday yet? LOL
  Well, today I wanted to chat a little about one of my current beauty MUST HAVES
After months and months of searching for a BB or CC cream that would work perfectly for my 34 year old skin...A product that would help lighten my dark spots caused by a horrible break out and not cause more break outs in the process.... A product that is lightweight and non-greasy....Well, after months and months on this search, I can honestly say ~ FINALLY!!! A product for me!
 
~~ Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream ~~
 
 
 
 
First of all, let me start by explaining a little about what a BB or CC cream is for those of you who might not be familiar.  A BB cream, or beauty balm is claimed to be an all in one facial product - a moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock.  It can be worn alone for a lightweight feel or under foundation for more coverage.  A CC cream has pretty much the same effect, only difference is that CC stands for color corrector and a CC cream focuses on lightening/evening the skin tone due to dark spots or uneven skin tone. 
 
 
About a year ago, I suffered a horrible break out and I mean it was HORRIBLE!!!  At the time I was wearing foundation on a daily basis, like I normally did, nothing out of the ordinary.  For some reason, something caused my skin to go crazy and I had zit after zit!  As soon as one group of pimples would clear up, another group would appear....I tend to have oily/combination skin and my pores get clogged easily, so my skin has always been acne prone.  But I have never had a breakout that lasted for months and months at a time, where one pimple would clear and then two more would appear soon thereafter....
 
 
So last year I decided to stop wearing foundation and try something more lightweight on my skin.  I started researching BB and CC creams.  I then began the search for the product that worked best for my skin.  I noticed that BB creams can be quite oily/dewy on the skin, so its important to choose the right brand that best suites your skin type. 
 

The consistency is thick/creamy and not dewy or oily on the skin
 
 
After trying several different brands of BB and CC creams, I finally ran across the Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream.  I have used their BB cream as well, but I like the CC cream better.  The consistency is thicker and less dewy and it dries matte on my skin, which is great because the last thing I need is more oil packed onto skin like mine.  This product also has SPF 30, which is great for those sunny days! 



Available in colors:  Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Neutral, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Dark, Dark
 
 
The labeling on the box reads as below:
"It's our ultimate complexion correcting cream!  Reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone over time while you prime, perfect, protect, hydrate, and control oil- all in one step.  Wear alone or under foundation for more coverage."
 
 
I purchased my product from Sephora for $42.00
You can also purchase online at www.smashbox.com
 
 
 
 Below are a couple pictures of my skin after applying one layer of the CC cream.  My dark spots are fading and fading and I haven't had a bad breakout since last year! 
Thank God!!
 
 
The Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream gives my skin the lightweight, yet full coverage I am looking for...  
 

Only wearing the CC cream with mascara.  I love a natural look! 
 
 
I've been using the Smashbox CC Cream for about 6 months now and I must say, it does just what it claims to do.  For me that is.  I absolutely love this product and it has become a staple in my every day routine.  The only downside to this product is the price ~ $42.00 for 1 fl oz.  Granted I only use a little during each use and my tube has lasted for a long time, but $42.00 is a little on the pricey side I would say.  Also, there are not many colors to choose from.  My color is Medium/Dark.  I was glad that they released this new color Medium/Dark which works much better for me than the color Medium.....
 
All in all the Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone with oily, acne prone skin and seeking a good BB/CC cream!
 
 
**************
 
 
Disclaimer:  I would like to say that I did not receive this product for free and this product review is not sponsored.  These are my honest comments/opinions on this product.  I always provide my 100% honest opinion on any product that I have ever used or reviewed.  These are my opinions on what works for me and I can only speak for myself....
 
 
As always, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you all enjoyed!




Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design