Ahhh! I Love My New Shoes!

Monday, August 25, 2014









Hello my friends!!!
 
I hope your week is going great so far....This is the first week of school here and my son is in the 7th grade now!  I can't believe it and time sure does fly!  It's been busy around here trying to get back in the swing of things with the school schedule, but we are managing as always. 
 
I purchased these nice black and nude heels the other day from Off Broadway Shoes and I absolutely love them!
 
I can't wait to rock these lovely ones!!
 
 



































 
 
These heels are comfortable and stylish and I absolutely love them.  I can wear them with a little black dress or a nice skirt.  They were around $60 with tax included.
 
Tell me what you think......
 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!


    ❤ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoe too. Very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these shoes!!!! Baby will be here soon and I cant wait to get back into my heels

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design