~~ Colorful Maxi ~~

Tuesday, August 19, 2014




 
 
 
Raise your hand if you love maxi dresses and maxi skirts!! 
Guys I absolutely love wearing maxi dresses and skirts.  They are long, comfy, and I find them quite stylish....I like wearing my maxi skirts with sandals or any type of flats.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 
 
 
 
Skirt:  Rue 21
Top:  Rue 21
Necklace:  Forever 21
Bag:  Shoe Dept
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. Love that print of your skirt!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful summer skirt, you look gorgeous.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt also...this whole outfit is just easy and cute. I love looking at your page ...because it is something different because I don't blog about fashion. So, keep up the good work and post #Imeanthat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi dresses and skirts are like the best thing since sliced bread lol. I haven't had to buy any maternity clothes this summers simply because of those 2 things. super fun and cute

    smartshoppingandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that top! :)

    Xo
    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design