~~ Flats Can Be a Girl's Best Friend ~~

Tuesday, August 5, 2014






 
 
BFF ALERT!!!
I remember there was a time in my life where all I wore were heels!  The thought of a tennis shoe or flat was absurd to me....I'm not quite sure how I did it, but it was strictly heels for this girl...Day in and day out!  Now a days, I find myself wearing flats more and more and I can't imagine my life without them!  Especially during those looong hours at work, or on a day when the weather isn't quite as nice, I throw on a pair of nice flats with my outfit and I'm out the door! 
Flats have definitely become my best friend......
 
So I decided to go through my closet and pick out a few of my favorite flats that I wear regularly and show you guys, and I'll share where I purchased them from! 
 


My husband likes to call these the "Skittles Shoes"
Taste the rainbow!


My multicolor shoes from EXPRESS
 

Not sure what type of animal print these are.....
Forever 21
 

I HEART FLORALS!!!
H&M


Tan colored flats from Forever 21
 
 
Please don't step on my blue suede shoes!
 

Love these nice suede flats from Forever 21
 

I apologize guys, but I cannot remember where I purchased these!
I think Target, but they are nice little flip flops....
 

 
 

Strappy black sandals from Charlotte Russe
They strap up the ankle!
 

A gift from the hubby!  Not sure where he purchased
these but they are Timberland brand
 

 
 

More suede flats from Forever 21
 

The heel is black....


Some of my favorite sandals from Charlotte Russe
So comfy and nice for Summer......


More cute sandals for the Summer from Love Culture


 
Trust me guys, I still love my heels and I am definitely a heel type of lady...However, comfort is EVERYTHING and I am always in search of a pair of flats that are cute and comfortable at the same time!
 

Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 


3 comments:

  1. Flats can be so comfortable and fun to wear…thanks for sharing your favorites!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love heels but I agree flats are definitely better. They are more comfy. You've got a huge collection. I like the skittles shoes.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've become a flats lady too! Cute shoes!!

    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design