86 Years & Fabulous!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2014




 
 
HAPPY 86th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA CASSIE!!!!
 

 
 
Saturday we had the joy of celebrating my grandmother's 86th birthday and what a special occasion it was!  We are so blessed to still have her around and she continues to light up our lives each and every day!
 

 

 
 
I must say that I get my love for fashion and style from both my mother and grandmother.  I remember when I was a little girl, every Saturday my mom and my grandmother and I would load up and head to the mall for an entire day of nothing but shopping!  I didn't understand what was going on back then, but now I realize that my mother and grandmother both share the same passion as I do when it comes to fashion, style and beauty.  And even today at age 86, my grandmother will not leave the house without her makeup, jewelry, and a stylish outfit to match! LOL
 

 




 

 

 
 
We had a blast celebrating this special day and I look forward to many more celebrations with my grandmother, Lord Willing.
 

 

 

 

 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA CASSIE, PLUS MANY MORE!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Have a great week beautiful people and continue to check back with me each day as I will be posting new blog posts all week.
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design