Such a Relaxing Day at Massage Envy......

Sunday, August 24, 2014




 
 
 
 ~~ Hello All ~~
 
Oh what a lovely Sunday I had at Massage Envy today....
I went for a much needed 2-hour massage that made me feel like I was in Heaven. 
I have been a member of Massage Envy for over a year now and I absolutely love it.  I am able to get either a 1-hour massage or 2-hour massage for $59.99 per month.  I can also get a facial if I choose.  I went for a massage because I was feeling a little overwhelmed with so much going on at work and juggling things around the house.  Whenever I get a massage, it relaxes my body and puts my mind at ease.  I really needed it and I am glad I took time out for myself.
 
 
 









 
 
 
The Massage Envy facility here where I live is really nice and relaxing.  I love the staff and they are all very nice and customer friendly.  I have never had a bad experience here at Massage Envy and I would recommend Massage Envy to anyone wanting or in desperate need of a massage. 
 
If you have never had a professional massage, you are missing out!  It's always nice to take some time to yourself and relax, especially when you are busy and always on the go! 
 
Stress is NOT cute guys and can be a killer!  If you feel yourself getting over worked or overwhelmed, please take a step back and take time to re-group, re-focus, and most importantly, relax!  You would be amazed at how much younger, fresher and rejuvenated you will look and feel after taking some time to yourself....... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty








**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

3 comments:

  1. The place looks nice! I have never had a professional massage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a relaxing day, glad you had a nice time :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never gotten a massage before, but after reading your blog, I definitely want to get one! It sounds like it would be so relaxing, and it sounds like it can really help with one's tension. The past few weeks, I have been really overwhelmed at work, and it seems as though a massage would be an excellent treat to get for myself. I can't wait to find a massage place that's close to me, so I can get myself relaxed!

    Sara Welsh | http://reflexionspa.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design