OOTD ~ you are beautiful.......

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
When I woke up this morning, the first thing I put on was confidence.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today, I wanted to send a special message to you all stressing the importance of inner beauty.  There is nothing more important than loving yourself and being confident in who you are as a person.  Being comfortable in your own skin, as they call it....
 
 
 

 
 
Each day I am learning how to become more confident, stress-free, and to love the person I call me.  For so long I struggled with low self-esteem, no self-confidence and I really did not know who I was as a person.  Each day I am on a spiritual journey to becoming a new me.  A better me.  A more confident and a more beautiful me.
 
 















On this journey I have learned to love and appreciate others and the many things God has blessed me with in my life.  To complain, worry or stress about the little things in life doesn't solve anything and only leads to a downward-spiral end.  I choose to be happy and to be appreciative of the things that matter like love, happiness, family, life and God. 
 
 I am also learning to love every part of myself my perfections and imperfections ~ flaws and all.
The hair may be a little unruly at times, but that is OK.  I embrace every curl, curve, freckle and mole.  I am ME and that is OK....

 














I have been on this journey for a while now and I believe that I will continue to learn as I go through life...This is not an overnight thing, these are life lessons that I am embarking on and I am loving every minute of it!  I truly believe that if a person feels good on the inside, it will show outwardly.
 
 






 
So no matter what the circumstance or situation, always know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!  Beauty lies within.  Your strength, your power, your energy.  Beauty is the true essence of who you are.  Not where you come from, how much money you have, or how you may appear to look on the outside.  Anyone can cover up with make-up or concealer.  But you cannot conceal your spirit or your heart.  You cannot conceal the real you.....
 












 
Becoming a better person and learning to love yourself is key.  You will become more confident in the person you really are and life will become bliss because you will soon realize that YOU are special and YOU matter...YOU are unique and YOU have something to offer that no one else has.  You will soon realize how remarkably beautiful you are on the inside and that true beauty will shine bright and light up the world. 
 
Why? 
Because you are beautiful.....
 
 

 
 
 


 


 
Peplum Top:  Charlotte Russe
Jeans:  Wet Seal
Shoes:  Off Broadway Shoes






Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 






12 comments:

  1. Your confidence shines through in your happy peplum. They are so fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Self love is so important. Thank you for sharing this post because it is so important for us to love ourselves and see beyond superficial things. You are absolutely Fabulous!. Look forward to reading more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peplum top is so pretty and looks terrific with the grey jeans. You look lovely.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink...love the embellishments on the top & the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your confidence girl, its important to love ourselves. This look is effortlessly chic, I love the colour pairing and your shoes are amazing.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  6. your peplum is super cute. and I love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a really inspiring post! I also suffer from low self confidence and this was very motivating! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely top! Looks so good on you.
    www.effierced.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a really inspiring and beautiful post. You are so right with everything you said. You are very beautiful! Keep in touch!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes we are BEAUTIFUL! You go girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Love your top!

    XoXo :) nikki
    http://www.nikkistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello lovely! Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous outfit. you look so beautiful!! I love the pink top, so pretty!

    Please check out my new outfit post if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design