OOTD ~ Faux Furry Vest

Sunday, January 4, 2015






Hello again my friends!
 
I have been obsessed with this faux fur vest I recently purchased from Target. 
Fur vests are on trend right now and I really love the look.  I actually love anything fur as I have always had an obsession with faux fur ~ hats, coats, vests, you name it! 
I hope you enjoy the outfit and leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!
 
 
 
 

 























Faux Fur Vest:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Jeans:  Forever 21
Boots:  Forever 21
Necklace:  Maurices
 
 
 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Cute vest! Love this outfit!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Now following you on Instagram!

      Delete
  3. You wear the bohemian styles well. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there lovely lady! Thank you, yes I love these types of looks! :)
      Take Care!

      Delete
  4. so chic! i love that faux ferry vest too

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your kind comments! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the vest! You look great!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design