GOOD-BYE 2014.....HELLO 2015

Wednesday, December 31, 2014




 
 
GOOD-BYE 2014.....HELLO 2015

 
Saying good bye to the year 2014 and hello to the New Year can either be bitter sweet or exciting for most....Lots of people are eager to end the year and "start fresh" with new goals and "New Years Resolutions" as they call them.  I never make resolutions because by February all of that stuff is out the door anyway.  LOL Just being honest here....I love setting goals, realistic goals that I know I will work hard to achieve throughout the year.  I also love reflecting back on the year and documenting my highs and lows to see where I can improve and move to the next level in the upcoming year. 

Reflecting can be a good thing..... 
 
2014 was a great year for me!  I went through a lot of emotional changes and self evaluations during the first part of the year, which was for the good.  I did a lot of reading in 2014, took advantage of alone time, and was able to get to know myself like never before.  In the process of getting to know myself, I became better.  My confidence increased, I became a better wife and mother, and co-worker.  I also started my blog and my life has not been the same ever since! 
 
 
I know that 2015 will be even better!  I have so many goals for the upcoming year.  Great ideas, new projects that I am working on, people to meet and places to go.  Only great things in 2015 for me, my family and HumbleBeauty and I cannot wait to share everything with you all!
 
 
 
Below are some of my favorite posts from HumbleBeauty in 2014 
Click on the links below to check them out if you missed any of these favorites.
 


OOTD ~ you are beautiful.......
Click to view

 

OOTD ~ 9-5 Working Woman 
Click to view




Seasons.....OOTD
Click to view




~~ Attitude of Gratitude ~~
Click to view




As you say good-bye to 2014, think about all aspects ~ the good and the bad....
Think positive and look forward to the New Year.  Only great things to come in 2015.  The most important thing we can do as individuals is to learn from our mistakes and grow as the years come and go.  To be at a stand still in life is to not live at all....

I wish each and every one of you JOY, PROSPERITY, and many BLESSINGS to come in 2015!  Think greatness, work hard and watch the impossible become a reality in your life. 
You are more than worth it!



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29


2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Hope it's a great year

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design