My New Love ~ COCO Mademoiselle by Chanel

Wednesday, December 10, 2014




 
~ COCO Mademoiselle by Chanel ~
 








 
 
Let me just begin by saying....I AM IN LOVE!!! 
I have never found a fragrance that I love more than I do this fragrance right here....I absolutely LOVE COCO Mademoiselle by Chanel!  Words cannot describe the scent of this fragrance, its sophisticated and elegant and that's exactly how I feel when I wear this fragrance ~ sophisticated and elegant.....and oh so beautiful! 
 


 
I have been wanting this fragrance for the longest and I finally made the purchase from Ulta last week.  I purchased the 1.7 FL.OZ. for $90.00.  I consider it an early Christmas gift to myself! :)
 
Fellas if you are looking for the perfect gift for that special lady in your life, definitely consider this one. 
COCO Mademoiselle by Chanel will definitely make her smile and it is worth every penny of the price! 
LOVE IT!!!!
 



 

 
Let me know if you guys have tried this fragrance and if you love it just as much as I do!!! 



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. Smells like an early Christmas gift to yourself. Which reminds me, I haven't bought anything for me yet.

    http://heidepadilla.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a great feeling to finally treat yourself to something that you've always wanted! Enjoy your perfume :)

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one too, smells fantastic (: artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this perfume :)

    www.bellehistoires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my all time favourite fragrance, absolutely amazing:) Enjoy:)

    http://oksiblueberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design