HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 9

Monday, December 22, 2014





ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIP BROW POMADE
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 9
 
 
 
 
 
Hope your week is off to a great start!
 
I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade for about a week now and I must say that I absolutely LOVE this product!  I purchased this product from ULTA during a recent beauty haul because I have heard wonderful things about this product and I wanted to try it out for myself.  I purchased the color dark brown and I also purchased the eyebrow spooley to go with it. 
 
Dipbrow Pomade ~ $18.00
Eyebrow Spooley ~ $18.00
 
 



 
This product is thick and creamy, so a little goes a long way.  It is a smudge free and waterproof pomade that works amazingly on the brows.  Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for their amazing products and this product is just that ~ AMAZING!
 
Since a little goes a long ways, I know that this product will last me a very long time, which is a great thing considering the price.  However when a product is this good, I do not mind spending extra money, especially when its worth it!
 



 
 
This product is available in the below colors and can be found at ULTA or Sephora.
 
Blonde
Taupe
Auburn
Soft Brown
Medium Brown
Dark Brown
Chocolate
Ebony




Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Senay x
    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design