HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 2

Monday, December 15, 2014





ULTA BEAUTY HAUL
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 2
 
 
 
I made a stop at ULTA the other day and I found a lot of goodies that I am excited about trying out!
Some of these items I plan to gift and the others I plan to experiment with a holiday make-up look....
 



 
I already use the "Porefessional" by Benefit as a primer under my foundation, so I decided to get a back up for my collection.  I also purchased the Urban Decay "Eyeshadow Primer" and the "They're Real Push-Up Gel Liner" by Benefit.  I have heard great things about these products and I cannot wait to try them out!
 

 
Benefit Porefessional ~ $31.00
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer ~ $20.00
Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner ~ 24.00
 
 

Another product I have heard great things about and I cannot wait to try!
"Dipbrow Pomade" by Anastasia Beverly Hills
 
Dipbrow Pomade ~ $18.00
Eyebrow Spooley ~ $18.00


 
I plan to gift this cute little mirror, but I plan to try out these falsies on myself!  I'm a natural make-up girl, but there's nothing wrong with experimenting and playing around in make-up every now and again.....
 
Mirror ~ $4.99
Ardell False Lashes ~ $3.99





I am a huge fan of Smashbox products and their CC Cream does wonders for me, therefore I decided to try out a few more of their products.  I picked up this concealer to use for highlighting.  I wanted to purchase their full coverage foundation as well, but they were sold out of my color.  I will definitely make another visit to ULTA in the future to see if they have my foundation color back in stock. 
 
Smashbox High Definition Concealer ~ $23.00





How cute is this eyeshadow palette!  I was so excited when I saw this and I had to have it!  I plan to gift this palette, but I am not saying to whom!  (smiles)



 
This eyeshadow palette was on sale and I paid $9.74 


I purchased this brush set for myself so that I will be prepared when I do my make-up look!
I'm just learning about this make-up stuff, but I plan to do my best...
I will definitely post pictures of the make-up look, so stay tuned! 
 



 
I couldn't leave ULTA without picking up some fragrances.  I already did a blog post on my love for the COCO Mademoiselle and this has to be my favorite fragrance of all time.  I also picked up TOCCA Cleopatra for my grandmother as a Christmas present.  She loves this scent!

 
I heard GREAT things about this cologne for men.  I heard that the POLO Black smells really good, but I heard that he POLO Double Black smells even better!  I sure hope my husband likes it!
 

ULTA is giving away free bath robes with all fragrance purchases.  I'm not sure how long they are doing this, but I was able to take advantage of this deal and I love my new robe!
 

 
Last but not least, I finally purchased a curling wand.....
I have been wanting one of these for the longest to achieve those wavy looks and now I have my very own wand!  I will let you all know how it works out for me...I am excited to try it out!




It comes with a glove and I will definitely need it!



~ Hope you all enjoyed ~
 I will be back tomorrow for another HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas Blogmas Post!!!



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fab haul! I'm dying to try the Benefit Push Up Line and the Anastasia Dipbrow.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a great haul! I tried the eyeliner, it's great. But I couldn't justify buying it when I had 3 eyeliners at home to use....and I had just bought the Naked 2 pallet. lol

    <3
    heydarlinglove.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design