HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 7

Saturday, December 20, 2014




 
THIS PRODUCT GAVE ME A RASH!!
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 7
 
 
 


Now if any of you have been following my blog for a while now, you know that I am a big fan of AVEENO products.  I absolutely love their Clear Complexion Daily Cleanser and the Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer by AVEENO, therefore there was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't love these Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads.....WRONG!!!!
 
 
I usually use my Dickinson's Witch Hazel cleansing cloths to remove my make-up, however the local CVS was out of stock during my last visit, so I decided to pick up these Daily Cleansing Pads by AVEENO.  Big mistake on my part because these pads dried out my skin and left me with an ugly facial rash! 
 



My skin is very sensitive, so any new product can easily throw off my skin's balance and leave me red, itchy and dry....I really wanted to like these pads because I am such a huge fan of AVEENO, however I will not be repurchasing this product.  Rashes on the face are not my thing!


 

Leave me a comment below and let me know if you have tried this product and if so, how did you like them.  Do they work well for you?  Everyone has different skin types and what may work well for me may not work well for you and vice versa, depending on various things.  These pads may work well for you, however they are definitely not on my Christmas wish list for this season!
 
 

 
 
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas continues up until Christmas Day so stay tuned for more Blogmas!!
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design