HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 8

Sunday, December 21, 2014






SUNDAY RANDOMNESS....
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 8
 
 

 
 
Hello All!!
 
Just wanted to drop in today to say hello and Happy Sunday! 
Today is Day 8 of my blogmas series and there's only a few more days left before Christmas day!!
 
 YIPPEEE!!
 
 
 
Sometimes I feel that I work too hard during the week.  I am usually up before 5am each morning working on my blog, then I go to work full time during the day, and then I am right back to blogging after work.  After work I am also cooking, helping my son with homework, doing laundry and keeping things in order around the house.  Sometimes I feel as though my schedule never ends.  But that's a good thing for me and staying busy is what I love.  It keeps me going!
 
Today was a relaxing day for me and I didn't do a lot.  I actually didn't do anything today but kick up my feet and relax. LOL  I am also super excited to have an entire week of from work!  I plan to relax, chill out, enjoy time with my family and eat some good food.  I may even sleep late a few days, however sleeping until 8 or 9 is late for me.  I love the holidays!
 
 
EXCITING TIMES!!
 

 
 
I have definitely been enjoying my decorations, candles, Christmas movies and hot chocolate over the past few weeks.  What plans do you all have for the holiday week?  Leave me a comment below and let me know how you plan to spend Christmas this year.  I would love to hear from you!!


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design