~ Handbag Must-Haves While Holiday Shopping ~

Thursday, December 4, 2014



 




HELLO AGAIN!!!
 

So the holiday season is in full swing and shopping is definitely on the "to-do" list!  I started Christmas shopping early this year and I am almost done with all of my holiday shopping, but there are still more things I want to get....more stores I want to explore....more goodies I want to stock up on!!  And you know how that goes......I was inspired to do a handbag post while reading through Rue La La's Handbag Guide on their blog!  Whether you are looking for the perfect bag to gift this holiday season or if you need some ideas on what type of bag would look great with that holiday outfit you plan to wear, this Handbag Style Guide has been sent to your rescue!!
 
Since I plan to do more shopping over the next few weeks, I plan to be fully prepared when I set out on my mission.....I am currently carrying my tote from Coach, which is perfect for shopping.  It has plenty of space to carry everything I need, its a neutral color black which matches with everything, and most importantly ~ its stylish and looks great with any outfit!
 






What's In My Bag?
 
~ Handbag Must-Haves While Holiday Shopping ~
 



 Cell Phone ~ Never leave home without it!

 Love my Coach wallet ~ definitely a must have to hold credit cards, money, ID, etc.
Can't shop without these essentials!

 Sunglasses!

 Let's SHOP!!!

 What else can I find in here......

 Reading glasses a must if you have blurred vision like myself...
Need to be able to see those prices!

My make-up bag....Of course!

 


I am loving this hand cream from Bath and Body Works ~ Twisted Peppermint

 It smells just like a candy cane!

Hand Sanitizer is a MUST while out and about, with so many germs in the air, I never leave home without it!

 Mints, candy, cough drops.....

 Personal Items.....TMI ALERT!!!

 Keys!

 Receipts and Coupons 
While holiday shopping, I am always looking for the best deals and I definitely plan to take full advantage of any coupons I have....Don't forget to keep your receipts in case you need to make an exchange or return.  Receipts are important and I keep mine right here in my handbag at all times!

I always keep the notes that my husband or my son write me.  These notes brighten my day and always make me smile...Whenever I am having a bad day, I just pull out one of these notes and instantly my day is much better.....(smiles)


 
 
So there you have it, all of my handbag must haves while shopping during this holiday season!
If you get a chance, check out Rue La La's Handbag Guide and let me know what you think.  Also, let me know what items you are currently carrying in your bag and what are your handbag must haves while holiday shopping?  I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29


2 comments:

  1. I always keep sweet smelling lotion in my bag also! Fab post!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag seems very organised! I wish we had Bath and Body Works in the UK! The Twisted peppermint lotion looks amazing!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design