HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 10

Tuesday, December 23, 2014






2014 WINTER WISH LIST
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 10
 
 
 
Hello Friends!
 
With Christmas being only 2 days away, I hope you guys are done with all of your holiday shopping, making those lists and checking them twice as they say! 
 
There are a few items that I have been obsessing over this holiday season, and if I had to make a last minute "Wish List" these items would definitely be at the top of the list for me. 
Hint...Hint!!
 
 
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
ULTA ~ $90.00
 
Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works
Mix & Match: Buy 3, Get 3 Free or Buy 2, Get 1 Free
 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
 
 
 
Black Cherry Lipstick by Milani
CVS ~ $5.49
 
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream & Porefessional by Benefit  
 
 
Candles from Bath and Body Works
 $12 each


I am obsessing over fur this season!

 
Fur Jacket
 Forever 21 ~ $62.90
 
 Fur Vest
Target ~ $34.99

 Hat
Forever 21 ~ $14.90

Suede Boots
 Forever 21 ~ $39.80


 
Now for all of you last minute shoppers, you can never go wrong with GIFT CARDS!
I love receiving gift cards for the holidays because I can shop my favorite stores and pick up my very own items of choice.  Gift cards are quick and simple and make a great gift for those "hard to shop for" loved ones that I am sure we all have.
 
I recently discovered Raise which is an awesome new online site that allows you to buy discounted gift cards from a variety of your favorite retailers, as well as sell your unwanted gift cards for cash!
Definitely check out their Buy and Sell pages so that you can save on all of your Winter favorites and/or last minute shopping!  Remember, you can never go wrong with GIFT CARDS!
 


 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



 I hope you get everything on your "Wish List" for Christmas this year!!!

~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
  





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design