HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 3

Tuesday, December 16, 2014




 
 
QUICK STOP AT FOREVER 21
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 3
 
 


 
 
The holiday season just wouldn't be complete for me without a Forever 21 haul!
I made a quick stop by Forever 21 to see what they had going on and I was able to find a few items that I really liked.  A nice faux fur jacket, a cute pink party dress, a couple sweaters and some black boots I just couldn't resist.....
 




 
Sweater Dress: $19.80
Leggings: $3.90
Boots: $39.80
Hat: $14.90









Faux Fur Jacket: $62.90

Peach Sweater: $27.90

 



Pink Party Dress: $32.90



I also made a stop at Target and I found this nice fur vest.  I have been wanting a fur vest for the longest and I really liked this one from Target.  

Fur Vest: $34.99

 
I love the inside print as well! 
Nice.....
 
 
 
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas continues tomorrow so stay tuned....
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design