OOTD ~ 9-5 Working Woman

Sunday, November 9, 2014




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Being a wife and mother, working full-time plus blogging part-time keeps me busy and always on the go!  I have been working in Corporate America for 13 years and I have been with the same company since fresh out of college.  I work with clients from all over the country and even though I sit at a desk from 9-5, I love to look nice and professional each and every time I walk through those doors at work!!
 
 
 

Our dress code is "business casual" meaning we can wear a variety of clothing appropriate for the workplace which includes khaki pants, slacks and skirts, polo shirts or dress shirts and blouses.  Of course tennis shoes, tight or short skirts, t-shirts, and sweatshirts are not allowed.....I usually wear dresses, slacks and a blouse, or a skirt and top.
 
Human Resources recently implemented a new policy allowing us to have "casual Fridays" meaning we can now wear jeans on Fridays!  Either way, dressing for the job is always exciting for me because I love to look nice and put together whether I am wearing jeans, slacks or a skirt!
 







 





 It has been a bit chilly leaving out in the mornings for work. 
I always make sure to bundle up in the mornings during this time of the year.....










This outfit is a two piece ~ top and bottom from Cato Fashions




I love the detailing on the top!





 This handbag was a Christmas gift from my mother in law a few years ago. 
Not sure where she found this bag but its one of my favorites!
















Top:  Cato Fashions
Skirt:  Cato Fashions
Boots:  Forever 21
Jacket:  Rue 21
Necklace:  Forever 21
Lipstick:  Black Cherry by Milani








Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29




11 comments:

  1. I had to pop over to let you know how much I like this outfit on you. It reminds me of vintage 1940. The edgy boot is a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It is kinda vintage looking. I agree!

      Delete
  2. That dress is a lovely fit and I love the sleeves and belt detail. The material also looks really nice and warm which is great for this time of year :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so chic! love the shoes great outfit

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so chic, Tab. You look so lovely.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Specially the shoes! Those are amazing!!
    Nelly O| lifeshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit.. very classy looking and the handbag is the perfect accessory! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design