~ Fall/Winter Essentials ~

Tuesday, November 4, 2014






 
 
So Fall is in full effect here in the south and some days I wonder if Winter is sneaking its way in already with these cold temperatures we have been seeing here lately....Whether it be Fall or Winter, there are a few items that we all should keep handy during this time of the year. 
 
Today I wanted to share with you all my list of Fall/Winter essentials that are a MUST for me during this season!!  Hope you all enjoy!
 
 



 1.  Boots!
Whether it be snow boots, riding boots, cowboy boots or Uggs....Everyone needs a pair of boots in their collection for Fall/Winter!  I have a wide variety of boots in my collection for the season, and you can never have too many pairs of boots.  I purchased these from Shoe Dept.



2.  Scarf!
Scarves keep me warm and I love wearing stylish scarves that can dress up an outfit....I always love this time of the year because now is the time to break out some of my favorite scarves!!  This one is from Forever 21.






 
3. Blazer/Jacket!
I have been enjoying these oversized blazers.....Great for the Fall or Winter and blazers can dress up any outfit for any occasion.  I love blazers!
 




 This jacket is small but it keeps me very warm......Its from Forever 21.






4. Cardigan!
Cardigans are great for the Fall when it's cool outside and maybe not quite cold enough for a jacket or coat....Just throw on a cardigan and you're good to go!




5.  Moisturizer!
Especially during the Winter months, its important to moisturize the skin!  Cold weather can leave the skin feeling dry and cracked, therefore a good facial and body moisturizer is essential....


 Don't forget to moisturize those lips as well....Dry, cracked lips are not cute ladies!



6.  Dark Lip!
I don't know if its just me, but I have been rocking the dark lip and dark nails since September!  Its just something about this time of the year that puts me in the mood for dark lips...I recently purchased these two lippies by Loreal ~ Bronzine and Spice.  They are brownish colors and I absolutely LOVE them!!






7.  Candles!
Oh how I love to burn candles during these months....I think I may go through 4 or 5 candles per month, that's how much I burn them!  I love the candles from Bath and Body Works.  I always love their signature Fall and Winter candles.  And yes I will be stocking up on their Winter candles as soon as December hits!!



8.  Comfy socks and slippers!
I love to lounge around the house in these.....They are super comfortable and most importantly, they keep my feet warm!






9.  Warm Drink!
What's your favorite warm drink for the Fall/Winter?  I have several ~ hot chocolate, warm vanilla, apple cider, Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks....Oh my list goes on and on!
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed my list of Fall/Winter essentials!  Leave me a comment and let me know some of the things you can't live without during this season....As of right now, I am going to go cuddle up on the couch by my favorite candle and have me a cup of hot chocolate!!  :)



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your essentials are pretty much the same as mine! One thing that is super important to me is my Slanket! (Its kinda like a Snuggie, but better in my opinion hahah!) Girl, it keeps me nice and toasty as I watch tv :)

    xo
    grace lovejunkii beautique

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design