Get Ready With Me ~ Dinner Date!

Sunday, February 22, 2015








Heyyyyy beauties!!!
 
First of all let me start by saying that I recently purchased Michael Jackson's Thriller album and I have been jamming to MJ hits all weekend!  This album really takes me back to my childhood.  I LOVE MJ!!!  Greatest of all times and always missed....
 
So I wanted to do a get ready with me post today as I have been wanting to do one for a while now.  We went out to dinner at Carrabas Saturday night with some friends and had a great time!  I always love hanging out with great people and a great meal always tops it off! 
 
I absolutely love getting ready for these occasions.  Whether its a Sunday brunch with the ladies or a night out with my husband and friends, picking out an outfit and doing hair and makeup is a fun thing for me and I always look forward to it!  I definitely keep it quick and simple when it comes to my makeup and getting ready.  I am learning more and more about makeup and little tips and tricks, so I like playing around with different makeup products to see what I can come up with, but the end result is always quick and simple, yet FANTABULOUS! 
 
Hope you all enjoy!!!
 
 
I always start off by moisturizing my face and using a primer
 


Revlon's Colorstay Foundation has been my go to foundation these days
 






 LOVE this stuff and a must have in my collection! 
Anastasia's Dip Brow Pomade
 

These brows need help!



 I learned a beauty tip from a recent Hypehair.com article
"5 Beauty Hacks We've Already Learned from NYFW"
Use lipstick as a blush!


 Now time for hair


 I usually sleep with my hair wrapped like this.  It keeps my hair straight and tangle free in the mornings.....
 

 Time to unwrap!
 









Time to finish off the look!

 End result!!
 






Products Used:
Moisturizer:  Aveeno Clear Complexion
Face Primer:  Benefit Porefessional
Foundation:  Revlon's Colorstay ~ Rich Ginger
Eyebrows:  Anastasia's Dip Brow Pomade ~ Dark Brown
Eyeshadow Primer:  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Eyeshadow:  elf Flawless Eyeshadow
Eyeliner:  Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
Mascara:  Loreal Telescopic ~ Black
Blush:  Sephora Endless Kisses Glossy Lip Pencil ~ Hot Pink
Lips:  Maybelline's Nude Lust
 
 
What I am wearing:
Blazer:  Charlotte Russe
Cami:  Target
Necklaces:  Charlotte Russe
Jeans:  EXPRESS
Pumps:  Forever 21
Fragrance:  Coco Chanel Mademoiselle




Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29



16 comments:

  1. Nice post! You look beautiful

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love it! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a great date night outfit! You look so pretty (and I could use some makeup tips from you--I never know how to apply it right) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am still learning about make-up myself! lol We can learn from each other. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, you look great for a night out with friends! :)

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!
    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Yes, I am now following you back! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Girl your hair is amazing, it's so long and full. Post on your routine please. I love your shoes by the way.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! I will see what I can come up with on my hair routine. :))
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. You look so pretty!! Like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design