Valentine's Day Lunch & Movie ~ OOTD

Saturday, February 14, 2015





HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
 


 




Today was such a lovely day.....Valentine's Day!!
My hubby surprised me with a special lunch and movie with a group of friends and we all had a blast!  We saw Fifty Shades of Grey and that movie was OMG!  I really have no words to describe the movie....All I can say is OMG!  Of course if you have read the book, you have an idea of what this movie is all about.  Powerful, dominating, hard core SEX!  I would say that the movie did an alright job of telling the story.  For me, reading a book is always better than watching the movie, but definitely go check out the movie if you haven't had the chance and let me know what you think.  I will say that the ending is a BIG cliff hanger to say the very least.  I mean BIG cliff hanger, they pretty much left us out there to hang dry....Needless to say, the movie was entertaining and I had a great time with some great friends!
 
 
 




Top:  Rue 21
Scarf:  Maurices
Jeans:  Forever 21
Boots:  Uggs
Handbag:  Amazon.com
 


 
 
I kept it simple with the outfit.  I really like this heart top from Rue 21 as it put me in the mood for Valentine's Day.  My pink Uggs are so comfortable and go well with any jeans on any given day.  Let's just say I had a very comfortable day!
 

 
 








 
 




 





 

 



 
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!
 
Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 
~Tab


 
 


Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet outfit! I would so wear this...love pink.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great. And I love that lip color

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design