HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 1

Sunday, December 14, 2014





CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR!!!
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 1
 
 

 
 
I know that "Blogmas" is in full effect in the "Bloggersphere" and I didn't want to be left out!  I decided to do a 12 days of Christmas theme and blog everyday up until Christmas, beginning today.  So Christmas is indeed 12 days away if you include today in the mix.  The stores are filled with shoppers, the Christmas spirit is in the air and kids are anxiously awaiting the big arrival of SANTA!
 
I started Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving!  I know how fast the holidays come and go, so I decided to decorate early in hopes of dragging things out a little longer...LOL 
 



I also started Christmas shopping early this year.  I usually wait until the 2nd or 3rd week of December before buying anything, but this year, I started in early November.  That's considered early for me!  I'm not really big on large crowds when it comes to shopping, so I like to do my shopping early in the day while everyone is at work or school, when the lines are short and I can find a good parking space...(smiles)

I picked up these little trees from Family Dollar!

 
I was kind of upset that my PEACE decorative piece has a crack in the letter "E".  It must have cracked while it was stored away with the Christmas decorations over the past year....Oh well, as you can see that didn't stop me from displaying it again this year!



I love poinsettias! I think they are gorgeous and the perfect Christmas decoration.  These are silk and I love them just as if they were real....

 
 
Are you all decorated and finished with your Christmas shopping? 
I sure hope so....The days are winding down!
 
 
******************
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design