HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 12

Thursday, December 25, 2014



 
 
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!
HumbleBeauty's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Hat:  Forever 21
Sweater Dress:  Forever 21
Tights:  Forever 21
Boots:  Forever 21
Necklaces:  Maurices

 

 Me and Sis
 
 
We gathered at my mother's house this year on Christmas Eve to celebrate the holiday, spend quality time with each other and enjoy good food and laughs.  My mother always goes out of her way to surprise us all with special presents and a good meal each year. 
There's nothing like FAMILY TIME!





 
My mother's Christmas tree was loaded full of presents!
We didn't know where to begin!!
 
 







 My mother hard at work in the kitchen.....

AHHHH!

 

 Mom, Sis and I


 
So thankful to have this woman still around to share the holidays with. 
I thank God each and every day for her......
Merry Christmas Grandma Cassie!
 


 Me and my son acting silly!







 The food was yummy!


 






 The accessories were fabulous!







 The décor was lovely and oh so Christmas!













 The kids enjoyed opening the presents from my mother and so did I!

My niece is obsessed with Frozen!



 I will be doing a "What I got for Christmas" post soon to show you guys everything I got!
So stay tuned for more....

 
 
*******************

 
 
Spending Christmas Eve with my family is always a joy and I thank God for each year I have with these guys....Words cannot express how grateful I am for everyone in my life and with or without gifts, I will always be thankful for all of my blessings.  I love this time of the year and I wouldn't trade spending time with my family for anything else in the world. 
 
My family is the best Christmas present I could ever receive and I will always be ever so grateful to God.
 
 


WISHING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Happy Holidays!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and your fam! Looks like you had a wonderful day.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keisha and Happy Holidays to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, beautiful family, and awesome gifts! Looks like you had an amazing holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it was amazing and I am grateful for everything. Hope you had a great holiday as well! :)

      Delete
  3. You had a great Christmas. Your family is beautiful especially your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas! :)

      Delete
  4. i'm glad you had a fab christmas! your outfits look great

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all i say thanks for sharing with us and i guess you people celebrated well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design