What I Got For Christmas ~ 2014!!

Sunday, December 28, 2014







Christmas is over already!!!!
SAD FACE
 
Yes, Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is almost here!  I hope all of you had a great holiday season full of joy and blessings.  I had a great Christmas spending time with my family and Santa was good to me this year, no complaints here!
 
 
~ Below are some of the things I got for Christmas ~
 




Sparkly head band from my mom

Sephora Lip Glosses from my mother in law and sisters in laws

Make-up book from my sister

This make-up book has eye shadows, lipsticks and blush

And a mirror....

Forever 21 Gift Card from my mother in law and sisters in laws

Black Scarf from my husband

Rue 21 Grey jacket from hubby

It has a furry hood


 Pajama Set from mom

Cosmetic Bag from my niece

Candles from my husband!


 
 
Now, the story behind this gift is quite amusing.....
I actually bought my husband two watches for Christmas, a silver watch and this black watch here....However, it turns out that this black watch is actually a woman's watch!  My husband opened his present on Christmas day and we noticed that this one was actually made for a woman! LOL
Thankfully the silver watch worked out just fine for him and this ended up being a his and hers gift because I will be keeping this one for myself!  I actually love it! LOL
 

 

I have been wanting some Uggs for a while now!





Pink is my favorite color!



LOVE these pink Uggs gifted from my mom
 
 
 
 
What did you guys get for Christmas this year?  Did you get everything on your wish list?
 
 



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

1 comment:

  1. You got some fabulous gifts!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design