Pink Uggs!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015





 

 
 
 I was so grateful to receive these pink Uggs as a Christmas present from my mother over the holidays!  I absolutely LOVE these boots!  I love the color, the style, and the comfort of these boots is absolutely amazing!  When I stepped my feet into these boots for the first time it felt like I was walking on pillows. 
These boots are AMAZING!
 
 
 

 
 
I received so many compliments when I wore these boots for the first time.  Uggs are really popular and super comfortable.  If you are thinking about getting a pair, I highly recommend them.  The price can be a bit expensive, but I believe these boots are worth the price point because of the authenticity and comfort. 
You will enjoy them!
 

 

 

 
The ribbons on the back are super cute!  I adore them.....

 



I will say that keeping these boots clean can be a bit of a challenge.  I have only worn these boots once and I already have a stain on them!  I think this may be a coffee stain or something, but I am not for sure.  I am NOT happy about this because I tried to get the stain out and as you can see it is still there....Luckily the stain is not that big.  If you decide to get a pair of Uggs, definitely be extra careful because they are not the easiest to clean.  There are specific instructions on how to maintain the cleanliness of these boots and a special spray you can purchase to aid in the preservation of these boots.  If you are interested in learning more about Uggs or possibly making a purchase, you can visit their site:  Uggs



Regardless of the small stain, I am still enjoying my boots this winter season!
Let me know if any of you own a pair of Uggs and do you love them as much as I love mine?
 

 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~Tab
xoxo





Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the color and bows!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute color! thank you for visiting my blog, I follow back!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty!

    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design