Another Liebster Award Nomination!!

Sunday, August 10, 2014


 
 
 


Wow, two more Liebster Award Nominations in less than 3 weeks.  I feel so honored!! 
(Clearing my throat) First I would like to thank my family, my friends.  To all those who read my blog......LOL  Just kidding around! 
 
This Liebster Award tag is actually fun.  It is given to bloggers by bloggers to help promote and bring bloggers together.  I was nominated by fellow bloggers kattzcatts and Sparkle n shine however I am only posting answers to one set of questions on this post to avoid having a super lengthy post....


The rules are as follows: 
1.  Thank your fellow blogger for the nomination
2.  Answer the questions asked
3.  Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice
4.  List 11 questions for them to answer


Below are the questions I was asked:
1.Who is your favorite fashion/beauty icon?
Tyra Banks

2.One product you can't live without?
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner

3.What’s one influential thing that you have done?
I was a member of our church's dance ministry and we danced at women's shelters, retirement homes and homeless shelters.

4.Favorite color?
Pink

5.Favorite singer?
Beyoncé

6.Favorite social network?
Twitter

7.What do you think of women in politics?
I think women in politics is a great way for women to make a stand for women's rights and to make a difference in the world.  Women are strong and we are becoming more powerful each and every day.

8.Name one blogger you admire and why?
I admire Dulce Candy because she was the very 1st Blogger/Vlogger that I ever followed.  She is a wife and mother like myself and she is a very spiritual person.  I love her personality and the message she brings.

9.What’s one makeup item you can't live without?
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

10.What’s your best feature you love about yourself?
I love the natural texture of my hair.  It is naturally curly and I love the fact that I can wear it curly or straight.


I nominate:
1. Paige by Paige
2. Cherish
3. Karin J R
4. caitlin louise
5. shannencrick
6. Maryska Grant
7. Megan Ashton
8. Miranda Dade
9. Charlie Ward
10. Jessica Mearns
11. The Anonymous Beauty Blogger


Questions for you 11 nominees to answer:
1.  What is your favorite fashion trend?
2.  Heels or flats?
3.  What would be your dream job?
4.  How long have you been blogging?
5.  If you could have one super power what would it be?
6.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7.  What is one beauty product you cannot live without?
8.  If you could snap your fingers and end up anywhere in the world where would it be?
9.  What is your favorite animal and why?
10.  What is your most embarrassing moment?
11.  What is one thing you want your followers to know about you?


 
Thanks again for nominating me Kattzcatts and Sparkle n Shine, and good luck to all of the other Liebster Award Nominees out there!  May your blog be prosperous and full of increase!



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29


6 comments:

  1. I never knew there are different badges for Liebster awards. Congratulations!

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I secretly admire the natural texture of my hair. However, I have those days...well. Only curly haired girls can understand (which I am sure you can). Great answers.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tab! Well deserved!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tab!! Two in the road... that's amazing :) xx

    http://lifeshowroom.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats

    smartshoppingandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design