Truly Lovin' The Color Nude

Monday, August 18, 2014








Hi Everyone!
  Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!  As for me, I have a busy week ahead of me...Between work and getting my son back into the school routine, I will be a busy little bee! 
But there is always time for blogging, fashion and fun right!!
 
I must say that I have been a little obsessed over the whole nude trend lately.  With nude nails and my recent purchase of nude lipstick, I have been rocking the NUDE.....And I am loving it! 
What do you guys think about the color nude? 
Yay or Nay??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty








**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

11 comments:

  1. I enjoy nude as well. Especially as a nail color. When wearing it, you don't have to worry about it clashing with your attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nude! I must own ten nude lipsticks and know the subtle nuances of each. And I am willing to buy another one. Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude and simple colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of nude photos! I find nude color elegant and chic.
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color is very attractive. It's so earthly and relaxed. I love it.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nude too, its just a simple colour that goes with everything and nude pumps are the best; I think every girl should have one.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love nude color especially for shoes!! It goes with everything. It's something I'd always want in my closet. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd seriously wear everything you shared. Nude is classic & easy to pull off.

    Xo Miriam
    www.scriptsofflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always loved a good nude lip, nails and heels. I never thought about a completely nude outfit but I like it. Especially the nude mini skirt outfit at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nude. It looks superb with blush tones and gold; not to mention that it works really well with most other colors. Great pictures.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design