~~ The SELFIE Tag ~~

Thursday, August 14, 2014

 
 
 
 
THE SELFIE TAG
 
 
 
 
 
Hi Guys!!  Greetings from HumbleBeauty on this LOVELY day!!
 
 I read an article earlier in the week that Kim Kardashian is releasing a book of "Selfies" with random pictures of herself....I have never heard of such a thing....all I can do is shake my head, and I have no other words for that! LOL
 
So I was riding in my car the other day on the way home from work and a crazy random idea popped into my brain...The first thing I thought was "SELFIE" so I decided to do a blog post sharing some of my favorite selfies that I have of myself....Not a book, but a blog post (smile).  Then I thought, it would be cool to be able to see selfies of other bloggers and share the blogging love showing off selfies!  So I decided to come up with a "SELFIE Tag" where bloggers share some of their selfies and tell a little about themselves in the tag.  What a great way to get to know more about each other and share cool pics in the process. 
 
After all, we bloggers absolutely love pictures don't we!! 
Since I decided to start this SELFIE Tag, I will be the first to get this thing going...
  So here we go!
 
 
The Rules Are Below:
1.  Write out 6 interesting facts about yourself using the acronym SELFIE...Be creative
2.  Post at least 6 or more selfies of yourself
3.  Tag 6 fellow bloggers and let them know they've been tagged
 
 
Smart young lady
Energetic when I want to be
Laughter is what I love
Friendly
I believe with God all things are possible
Everybody's go to gal
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
I Tag:
 
 
 
*** I also Tag any and everyone else who would like to participate in this Tag ***




Have a GREAT and FABULOUS weekend!!!



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 


Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post with a lovely concept! You look so gorgeous in all of them, even the dorky one :) <3

    xx Emma

    http://emmasrisawat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue dress in one of your photos!!! Your so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! Great job. I shall support this post and do it on my blog to. I'll have to think of some words for that SELFIE first. Ha! Thank you for tagging me.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! This is such a great and fun tag! Thank you so much for tagging me. I will definitely do it soon!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I cant wait to being the "Selfie" tag blog post

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design