~~ I Heart These Ensembles ~~ Part 2

Wednesday, July 16, 2014






 
 
 
Hi Guys!  Make sure you check out my previous blog post "I Heart These Ensembles Part 1" where I discuss a little on where I found these looks and where you can go to put together nice looks like this...Link is below.
 
 
 
 
 
There were so many chic looks that I had to break the blog post into 2 parts!
 
Hope you enjoy!!
 
 

 
 

 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 

Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

4 comments:

  1. I love each and every collection. You'd make a great stylist.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for all of your kind comments and thank you for reading my blog! You are awesome! :))

      Delete
  2. great outfits, my first one is my fave! I love the top, it looks such a flattering shape. would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these outfits. I love the first two the best. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design