I've Been Nominated for the Liebster Award!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

 
 
 
 
 I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by KenzieB
 
 
 
 
Rules:
 
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers


 
 
11 Facts About Me:

1.  My name is Tabaitha Natasha Keels ~ Tab for short
2.  I have been married for 6 years
3.  I love fashion, style and anything BEAUTIFUL!
4.  I love cats!
5.  I have lived in North Carolina my entire life
6.  I speak with a southern accent
7.  I have 1 son
8.  I love to dance...Absolutely love dancing!
9.  I am 34 years young!
10.  I love to laugh, laughter is a medicine....
11.  I LOVE TO BLOG!!


 

11 Questions For Me to Answer:
1. Where have you traveled to?
Cozumel Mexico, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
2. What is your dream job if it wasn't about money or skills?
Any job in the fashion industry, preferably a stylist
3. Pick one item out of your closet and describe the best way you can to make your readers want to buy it
I recently purchased a pair of wedges from Rue 21 that are a vibrant summery coral color!  The wedges are comfortable yet they scream for attention.  When I wore them the other day I got so many compliments I lost count.  Even guys were stopping me saying ~ Yo! Nice shoes!! LOL
4. If you could only eat one cereal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Captain Crunch
5. Who are your fashion and/or beauty icons?
CoCo Chanel, Karl Langerfeld, Rachel Zoe
6. If you could master any talent, what would you master and why?
I would learn to sing because I think that singing is such a special talent from God
7. When is your favourite time of the day?
Night
8. What is your one beauty staple?
My Smashbox Photo Ready CC Cream
9. If you could test out any kind of hairstyle without the consequences (waiting for it to grow, dying it darker...) what would you do?
Pink Mowhawk
10. Recommend an artist/band to all of your readers!
Love Beyoncé!!
11. Do you think that you will continue to blog forever?
Absolutely
 
 
I nominate:
 
 
 
 
You 11 Bloggers Need to Answer the Following 11 Questions:

1.  If you could travel to anywhere in the world today, where would it be and why?
2.  If you could travel in time, which decade would you travel back to?
3.  How many pairs of shoes do you own?
4.  Who is your favorite designer?
5.  If you could be featured in any magazine, which would you choose?
6.  If you were a reality star, which reality show would you be your best fit?
7.  What beauty product can you not live without?
8.  If you won a million dollars today, what would be the first thing you would buy?
9.  Who is your celebrity crush? 
10.  What is your most favorite movie of all time?
11.  What is one thing that you would like your readers to know about you?
 
 
 
Thank you to KenzieB for nominating me, and the best of luck to all those I've nominated and to those that have yet been nominated!


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 
 
Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

6 comments:

  1. aw i love reading leibster awards tags! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/white-mesh.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a stylist too! Your answers are great! I'd be so grateful if you could check out my latest post and leave a comment if you like it!

    Zara
    http://zarakate.blogspot.ie/2014/07/shoe-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me :) I have filled in my part and shared everything :)

    xx Kimberley

    http://beautyandbirds.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award. These awards are really great for bloggers to get to know each other. Good to know that you will be blogging forever.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww cute, thanks for nominating me. <3 XX www.regardslauryn.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design