The Taller the Heel ~ The Closer to God!!!

Monday, July 21, 2014




 
 

 
 
 
Just so you know, if I could, I would fill my closet with each and every one of these!! 
Have a beautiful day everyone.....Make it a great one!!
 
 

 
 
  

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 



 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Standing on top of the world.........
 





 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
~~ Take your pick ladies!! ~~
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty







**All pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the ice cream heels. They are so adorable. And the spiked heels too and the elegant ones. In fact I love them all. Great post.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to pick from Lol so I pick all Lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the first pair!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this pretty funny. I love so many high heel styles but do not wear heels this high because I am 5'8" in my stocking feet and do not want to be 6'2" but they are so fun!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love high heels and all of these are just wow,it would be so hard to pick a favourite but if i had to,it would certainly be the first pair,absolutely amazing and a great post! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design