~~ Just What Are Skinny Bags? ~~

Monday, July 28, 2014



 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello again beautiful people! 
Hope you all had a wonderful and fabulous weekend!  My weekend was quite eventful and a tad bit overwhelming.  I'm sure we have all been there.....where you feel like so much is happening all at once, which can be quite tiring.  Luckily I used Sunday as a sleep day and got a lot of much needed rest....
 
 
Now as for today's post! 
I know you all are wondering and the magical question of the hour is........
Just what are Skinny Bags?
 
 
 
 
 
Well, I am glad you asked because I ran across this company on Twitter and I did a little research!
The company was founded by a loving couple, inspired by the creative spirit
of sunny California. Elena and Kiril combined their fashion and engineering
experience together to create an outstanding product. Every Skinny Bag is a bold
statement piece, while also very durable, reliable and practical.
 
Skinny Bags was officially launched in August 2013 during LA Fashion Week and
immediately became a sensation among fashion lovers, trend experts and bloggers.
Bohemian Bunny, Los Angeles fashion blogger and a very talented musician, states
on her blog that, “Purses are literally works of art.”
 
Each Skinny Bag is made in the U.S.A. Every bag is created with love and care,
using only high-quality leather from sunny California. The founders treasure
the quality of their product and understand the importance of supporting the
local economy, as mentioned in the January 2014 issue of Naluda Magazine:
“Supporting the local LA fashion industry is important to the founder and creator
of Skinny Bags.”
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
YES ~ these are actually handbags...How unique and cool are these!  I love the style and the message behind each bag.  SCREAMING STYLISH!!!
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
****************** 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Connect with and find Skinny Bags below:
 
Facebook@SkinnyBags
Twitter: @SkinnyBags
Instagram@Elena_SkinnyBags


 

 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you.  Also, please follow my blog on
Google +, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin as well  :-)
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




 

Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Awesome post, love how you styles the skinny bags, very chic!

    I have a new post up, let me know what you think:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is really chic and super cool, indeed very unique! I love the pink Love Story : )

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the skinny purse. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design