~~ I Heart These Ensembles ~~ Part 1

Tuesday, July 15, 2014





 
 
 
Hello again everyone!  Hope you are having a great week thus far, full of productivity right?? But of course! LOL
 
Well, I am a follower of the Fashion Page on Facebook and I absolutely love some of the looks they post on their Facebook page each day!  This particular Fashion Facebook Page is a supporter of Topgirlsfashion.com and most of these looks can be found there.  I checked out Topgirlsfashion.com and they have a lot of cool stuff on their site.  Everything from articles on how to put together outfits, choosing the right shoes/accessories for a look and they even have a section on health & beauty.  Definitely check out Topgirlsfashion.com when you get a chance.  This Facebook Page is also a supporter of Tidestore.com as well. 
 
These looks I found are too cute! Don't you agree.....
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
I will have a Part 2 posted tomorrow because there were so many looks that I loved, I had to break this post into 2 parts!
 
 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty








Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I will join the giveaway!! Exciting!

      Delete
  2. Love these combinations so hard to pick my favorite. Great post, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading all of my posts! I appreciate your comments!!
      :)))

      Delete
  3. Your style is on point! I love all of these outfits I can't pick just one!

    Hope you can check out my blog too, new I followed u on bloglovin, your blog is right up my alley xx

    Shanna| http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes I will definitely visit your blog and follow back!! I love reading cool posts!

      Take Care!
      :)))

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design