An All-Time Favorite of Mine ~ COACH!!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014



 
 
 
 
I don't know what it is, but I've been on a handbag fetish this week....  With yesterday's post on Skinny Bags and today's post on my all time favorite!

~ COACH ~

 Oh boy......Where do I begin with this brand!  I must say that I will always hold a special place in my fashion addicted heart for this label.  Coach.  I believe that my very first name brand handbag was from Coach and I remember feeling like a millionaire with my brand new little black Coach bag on my arm. LOL.  Of course Coach bags are not super expensive or over the top high fashion, but for me back in the day, just having a name brand on my arm was over the top high fashion enough for me!  Coach will always be my first love when it comes to designer bags. 
Affordable, classy, easily accessible, and oh so STYLISH!!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
I carry my Coach bag below on occasion.  I do not carry it every day, only to preserve on wear and tear and to keep it looking brand new for as long as I possibly can.  I have had it for a few years now...It is a classic and an all time favorite of mine!





 



 
LOOK!!
I still have my very first Coach bag from way back in the day.  Can't even remember when I got this!  I just can't get rid of it guys!!
LOL






Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty







**Pictures credited to Google Images and Tab K.**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely bags!

    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is really must haves. I think your Coach bag is still in great shape. So, don't get rid of it.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an old school saddle bag in cognac that gets better with age. Yes, I agree, Coach makes b great leather goods. And, there expansion into more accessories and clothing is equally great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection, I love the navy blue one.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design