~ The Missy Lynn Palette by BH Cosmetics ~

Wednesday, April 1, 2015




 
 



I am so excited to try out this new palette I received in the mail from BH Cosmetics!  The Missy Lynn Palette ~ Eyeshadow & Baked Highlighter Palette.  For those of you who may not know, Missy Lynn is a Beauty Guru on You Tube and I LOVE watching her You Tube videos.  I have been watching Missy Lynn for years now, and I was super excited when she announced that she was collaborating with BH Cosmetics to release this new palette.  I just had to get my hands on it to try it out!




The palette comes with six eyeshadows and two highlighters. The highlighters can be used as eyeshadows or a highlight, however you choose.  The colors are absolutely gorgeous and can be worn countless ways.  The shades are rich and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way! 






I love the quote on the inside, "Start with Confidence. Finish with Success." - Missy Lynn


 

 
 
Love this gold toned highlight
 




 
Colors are rich and pigmented
 

 


Definitely check out Missy Lynn's You Tube Channel if you are not already following her.  She is an AMAZING make up artist and her style is out of this world!  I can't wait to play around with this palette and see what I come up with.  I will post pictures for you guys! 



Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 

1 comment:

  1. those are the types of shades i always gravitate towards. I cant wait to get back to my make up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design