~~ Fall Lippies ~~

Monday, September 15, 2014





 
Hi Guys!! 
 
Just me playing around with some of my favorite lipsticks that I love to wear in the Fall....
 Wild Orchid by Revlon is my favorite of them all and Wild Orchid is the color I am wearing in the above picture.  I absolutely LOVE all of these lipsticks!!! 
Hope you guys enjoy!!
 




 
~~ NUDE LUST ~~
 Maybelline
 










~~ WILD ORCHID ~~
 Revlon
 










~~ HEROINE ~~
MAC
 













~~ VIOLET FRENZY ~~
Revlon
 













~~ EMBRACE ~~
Cover Girl
 













~~ TRUE RED ~~
Loreal
 











 
 
 
What are some of your favorite Fall lipsticks? 
I am always looking for new colors to add to my collection.....
 
 
*********************
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

6 comments:

  1. Very nice colors! I like Violet Frenzy the best :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Heroine color looks SO amazing on you! I'm a really big fan of Sephora's Mr. Lover. It's only 12 dollars and is such a rich, unique shade.

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the violet frenzy and embrace. They are elegant colors.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a lover of a classic red. I've been wearing it for years and feel naked without it. My favorite is Mighty Maraschino by Clinique. In a chubby stick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous shades! Heroine has to be my all time favourite colour and It looks wonderful on you. Thanks for the lovely post :)

    Em x
    The Design Disciple
    Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats am amazing way to post about lipsticks, am taking inspiration from this. You have a lovely blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design